Business Analyst Internship (H/F)
Every Executive is as important as a Fortune500 executive!
Julie Desk is a virtual assistant based on artificial intelligence that schedules meetings via e-mail on your behalf. Julie is high end and affordable to manage calendars. Julie corresponds via e-mail in order to schedule, re-schedule or cancel meetings based on the client's request.
We already have more than 200 clients (in US & Europe) and we're growing at an insanely fast rate.
We're a 10 people team. 3 co-founders: Julien Hobeika (CEO), Nicolas Marlier (CTO) and Guillaume Michiels (CPO) who have launched many projects prior to launching Julie Desk (www.juliedesk.com) in October 2014. In addition to those 3 co-founders, we work with 2 data scientist, 1 dev, 1 Customer Success Manager, 2 sales, 1 Marketing Manager and we're looking for a business Analyst to help us grow the business and structure the sales metrics.
You'll be part of the sales team working with the existing sales people, customer success manager, marketing and the CEO and you'll have the following responsibilities:
- Identifying the relevant metrics to help decide on strategy and business decisions
- Identifying the relevant metrics to help the sales, the marketing and the customer success work efficiently
- Help structure the CRM to integrate with all the relevant metrics and information on clients
- Coordinate with the different teams and CEO to improve all the sales process
- Work on financial and KPIs reports for the board and monthly reporting
We're looking for a graduating sales oriented engineer or a tech oriented business school graduate with the following skills:
- Service and sales oriented
- Data driven
- SQL skill is a big plus
- Coding skill is a killing feature ;)
- Wants to join an adventure that will shape the new interface between human and machines
To discuss depending on profile